Fort Miller Middle School
Fort Miller Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Fort Miller Middle School's student population of 582 students has declined by 31% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||582 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fort Miller Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has decreased from 28:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#9397 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fresno Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fresno Aspen Meadow Public Grades: K-8 | 120 students
1400 E. Saginaw Way
Fresno, CA 93705
(559)369-2456 0.1 K-8 120
- Fresno Del Mar Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 572 students
4122 N. Del Mar Ave.
Fresno, CA 93704
(559)248-7070 0.4 K-6 572
- Fresno Crescent View West Public Charter Grades: K-12 | 1,518 student
1901 E. Shields Ave. Ste. 105
Fresno, CA 93726
(559)222-8439 0.5 K-12 1,518
- Fresno Crescent View South Charter Grades: K-12
4348 W. Shaw Ave.
Fresno, CA 93722
(559)389-7270 0.6 K-12 n/a
- Fresno Manchester Gate Grades: 2-6 | 729 students
2307 E. Dakota Ave.
Fresno, CA 93726
(559)248-7220 0.7 2-6 729
The school is crap most teachers don't care what happens you just sit and listen to the class('s) talk while the Teacher either sit in the back on their phone or computer. The academic programs are great their is a lot of extracurricular activities the sports vary by the weather the coaches are great. There is after school program's available. They need more Teachers/Administrates. And more Security guards!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - suell
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.