Phillip J Patino School Of Entrepreneurship
- Phillip J Patino School Of Entrepreneurship's student population of 226 students has grown by 111% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has grown by 33% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 10-12|
|Total Students||226 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
- Phillip J Patino School Of Entrepreneurship's student:teacher ratio of 28:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fresno Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fresno Design Science Early College High School Grades: 9-12 | 239 students
2004 E. Cambridge Ave.
Fresno, CA 93703
(559)248-7353 0.0 9-12 239
- Fresno Dewolf Continuation High School Grades: 7-12 | 148 students
2445 W Dakota
Fresno, CA 93703
(559)457-2990 0.1 7-12 148
- Fresno Heaton Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 645 students
1533 N. San Pablo
Fresno, CA 93728
(559)457-2920 0.5 K-6 645
- Fresno Crescent View South Charter Grades: K-12 | 681 students
4348 W. Shaw Ave.
Fresno, CA 93722
(559)389-7270 0.7 K-12 681
- Fresno Fresno City And Fresno State Preschools Grades: M
1101 E. Univ Ave.
Fresno, CA 93721
(559)457-3220 0.7 M n/a
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.