Del Mar Elementary School
- Del Mar Elementary School's student population of 586 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||586 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Del Mar Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has decreased from 26:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#8242 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fresno Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fresno Manchester Gate Grades: 2-6 | 734 students
2307 E. Dakota Ave.
Fresno, CA 93726
(559)248-7220 0.8 2-6 734
- Fresno Powers-ginsburg Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 542 students
110 E. Swift Ave.
Fresno, CA 93704
(559)248-7230 0.8 K-6 542
- Lancaster Crescent View West Charter Grades: K-12 | 927 students
1901 E. Shields Ave. Ste. 130
Lancaster, CA 93534
(559)222-8439 0.9 K-12 927
- Fresno Pyle Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 740 students
4140 N. Augusta Ave.
Fresno, CA 93726
(559)248-7240 0.9 K-6 740
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.