Pyle Elementary School
- Pyle Elementary School's student population of 775 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||775 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pyle Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#8149 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fresno Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fresno Manchester Gate Grades: 2-6 | 729 students
2307 E. Dakota Ave.
Fresno, CA 93726
(559) 248-7220 0.5 2-6 729
- Fresno Holland Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 472 students
4676 N. Fresno St.
Fresno, CA 93726
(559) 248-7140 0.6 K-6 472
- Fresno Aspen Meadow Public Grades: K-8 | 120 students
1400 E. Saginaw Way
Fresno, CA 93705
(559) 369-2456 0.9 K-8 120
- Fresno Del Mar Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 572 students
4122 N. Del Mar Ave.
Fresno, CA 93704
(559) 248-7070 0.9 K-6 572
Parents nationwide are opting out of state testing. Hoping to send a message to lawmakers, they are refusing to allow their children to take standardized tests.
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
The Obama Administration recently warned states that refusing enrollment to students based on citizenship or immigration status violates federal law.