Manchester Junior Senior High School
Manchester Junior Senior High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Indiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Manchester Junior Senior High School's student population of 729 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||729 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Manchester Junior Senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#1158 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Manchester Community s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Manchester Manchester Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 455 students
301 River Rd
North Manchester, IN 46962
(260)982-7541 1.1 K-3 455
- Laketon Manchester Intermediate School Grades: 4-6 | 388 students
20 W Woodring Rd
Laketon, IN 46943
(260)982-8685 3.9 4-6 388
- Claypool Claypool Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 352 students
2024 W 700 S
Claypool, IN 46510
(574)566-2300 9.9 K-6 352
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.