Maria Alicia P Munoz Elementary School
Maria Alicia P Munoz Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Maria Alicia P Munoz Elementary School's student population of 773 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||773 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Maria Alicia P Munoz Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#6386 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Donna Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Donna Patricia S Garza Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 771 students
8801 Alberta Rd
Donna, TX 78537
(956)464-1886 2.0 PK-5 771
- Edinburg John F Kennedy Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 525 students
8610 Tex Mex
Edinburg, TX 78540
(956)289-2390 3.1 PK-5 525
- Edinburg San Carlos Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 526 students
505 S 83rd St
Edinburg, TX 78540
(956)289-2370 3.7 PK-5 526
- Edcouch Kennedy Elementary School Grades: 1-5 | 491 students
500 W 9th St
Edcouch, TX 78538
(956)262-6027 3.9 1-5 491
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.