Marie Gatton Phillips Elementary School
- Marie Gatton Phillips Elementary School's student population of 117 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2004)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||117 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Marie Gatton Phillips Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#202 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||McLean County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bremen Bremen Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 400 students
5000 Main St
Bremen, KY 42325
(270)525-6686 4.0 PK-5 400
- Calhoun Calhoun Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 356 students
755 Main St
Calhoun, KY 42327
(270)273-3264 8.7 PK-5 356
- Livermore Livermore Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 290 students
110 Eighth St
Livermore, KY 42352
(270)278-2522 8.9 PK-5 290
- Madisonville Hopkins County Day Treatment Grades: 6-12 | 9 students
110 Sugg Street
Madisonville, KY 42431
(270)825-6059 9.2 6-12 9
- Calhoun Mclean County High School Grades: 9-12 | 510 students
1859 Hwy 136 E
Calhoun, KY 42327
(270)273-5278 9.4 9-12 510
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.