Marrama Elementary School
Marrama Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Marrama Elementary School's student population of 524 students has declined by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||524 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Marrama Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,768 schools in Colorado (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1167 out of 1768 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||School District No. 1 In The County Of Denver And State Of C School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school and elementary school to Marrama Elementary School is Dr. Martin Luther King Junior Early College (0.6 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Dr. Martin Luther King Junior Early College Grades: 6-12 | 1,143 student
19535 East 46th Avenue
Denver, CO 80249
(720) 424-0420 0.6 6-12 1,143
- Aurora Edna And John W. Mosley P-8 Grades: PK-8 | 945 students
55 North Salida Way
Aurora, CO 80011
(303) 366-2807 0.8 PK-8 945
- Denver Sandra Todd-williams Academy Grades: PK-K | 130 students
4909 Cathay Street
Denver, CO 80249
(720) 424-8240 1.0 PK-K 130
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.
Learn 8 ways to guide your conversations with children when discussing high-profile acts of violence in schools.
Traditional Christmas carols, such as "Silent Night," may be sounds of the past on public school campuses. Learn about why schools are banning Christmas carols and how some parents are protesting the changes.