Mary A. Goetz Elementary School
- Mary A. Goetz Elementary School's student population of 471 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||471 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mary A. Goetz Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,246 schools in Kentucky (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#607 out of 1246 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Ludlow Independent School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Covington Ludlow High School Grades: 7-12 | 361 students
515 Elm St
Covington, KY 41016
(859) 261-8211 0.1 7-12 361
- Cincinnati Rees E. Price Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 491 students
1228 Considine Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45204
(513) 363-0000 1.7 PK-6 491
- Cincinnati George Hays-jennie Porter Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 360 students
1030 Cutter St
Cincinnati, OH 45203
(513) 363-1000 1.8 PK-6 360
- Covington Northern Kentucky Technical
1025 Amsterdam Road
Covington, KY 41011
(859) 292-3931 1.8 n/a n/a
A number of school districts either have or are considering homework-free weekend policies, but the idea is not without its share of controversy. We’ll take a look at both sides of the issue.
In light of an upcoming study on Montessori education in South Carolina, as well as the growing popularity of the Montessori Method in public charter schools, we’ll take a look at the principles behind Montessori education and whether it is an effective method for preparing some students for the professional world or higher education.
Across the nation, city mayors have increased their role and control over the local public school system. Learn about the controversies and the ramifications of mayoral control.