01504 Massachusetts Public High Schools
- For the 2021 school year, there is 1 public high school in 01504, Massachusetts, serving 407 students.
- Public high school in zipcode 01504 have an average math proficiency score of 77% (versus the Massachusetts public high school average of 68%), and reading proficiency score of 92% (versus the 78% statewide average). High schools in 01504, Massachusetts have an average ranking of 6/10, which is in the top 50% of Massachusetts public high schools.
- Public high school in zipcode 01504 have a Graduation Rate of 87%, which is less than the Massachusetts average of 88%.
- The school with highest graduation rate is Blackstone Millville Rhs, with 85-89% graduation rate. Read more about public school graduation rate statistics in Massachusetts or national school graduation rate statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 9% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Massachusetts public high school average of 39% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the Massachusetts public high school average of 12:1.
01504, MA Public High Schools (2021)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Grades Students
- Blackstone Millville Rhs 175 Lincoln Street
Blackstone, MA 01504
Grades: 9-12 | 407 students
In light of an upcoming study on Montessori education in South Carolina, as well as the growing popularity of the Montessori Method in public charter schools, we’ll take a look at the principles behind Montessori education and whether it is an effective method for preparing some students for the professional world or higher education.
Across the nation, city mayors have increased their role and control over the local public school system. Learn about the controversies and the ramifications of mayoral control.
In light of all the finger-pointing occurring in the education reform movement, we’ll look at the good and bad of teachers unions – and whether these organizations really work in favor of students and/or teachers.