Top Placements (Pennsylvania)
Mayfair School is Listed among the top public schools in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 1%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for gree lunch (Top 1%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Mayfair School's student population of 1233 students has grown by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 58 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||1,233 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||58 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mayfair School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2835 schools in Pennsylvania (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
- The school district of Mayfair School is Philadelphia City School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 663 school districts in Pennsylvania (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Philadelphia City School District's student population of 132,968 students has decreased by 7% over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $19,677 is higher than the state average of $13,048. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $20,504 is higher than the state average of $12,915. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|School District Name||Philadelphia City School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||132,968||1,464|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$2,831 MM||$19 MM|
|District Spending||$2,951 MM||$19 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$19,677||$13,048|
|District Spending / Student||$20,504||$12,915|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Lincoln High School Grades: 9-12 | 1526 students
3201 Ryan Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19136
(215)335-5653 0.5 9-12 1526
- Philadelphia Meehan Austin Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 532 students
3001 Ryan Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19152
(215)335-5654 0.7 7-8 532
- Philadelphia Allen Ethan School Grades: K-8 | 949 students
6329 Battersby St
Philadelphia, PA 19149
(215)537-2530 0.8 K-8 949
- Philadelphia Disston Hamilton School Grades: K-8 | 866 students
6801 Cottage St
Philadelphia, PA 19135
(215)335-5661 0.8 K-8 866
- Philadelphia Solis-cohen Solomon School Grades: PK-6 | 1368 students
7001 Horrocks St
Philadelphia, PA 19149
(215)728-5012 0.8 PK-6 1368