- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 20 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Minority Enrollment: 20%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in MT
- Math Proficiency: ≥50% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: ≥50% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MT Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Mccormick School's ranking?
Mccormick School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Montana for: Highest math proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
≥50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MT state average), while ≥50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 50% MT state average).
How many students attend Mccormick School?
20 students attend Mccormick School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
80% of Mccormick School students are White, 15% of students are Hispanic, and 5% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Mccormick School?
Mccormick School has a student ration of 10:1, which is lower than the Montana state average of 12:1.
What grades does Mccormick School offer ?
Mccormick School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-8
Review Mccormick School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities