Mcintosh Area School
- Mcintosh Area School's student population of 75 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mcintosh Area School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1519 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Marion School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Micanopy Micanopy Area Cooperative School Inc. Grades: PK-5 | 216 students
802 Nw Seminary Ave
Micanopy, FL 32667
(352)466-0990 5.7 PK-5 216
- Micanopy Micanopy Middle School Inc. Grades: 6-9 | 58 students
708 Nw Okehumkee
Micanopy, FL 32667
(352)466-1090 5.7 6-9 58
- Reddick Reddick-collier Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 362 students
4595 W Highway 316
Reddick, FL 32686
(352)671-6070 5.7 PK-5 362
- Gainesville Amikids Grades: 6-12 | 34 students
6815 Sw Archer Rd
Gainesville, FL 32608
(352)466-0543 8.0 6-12 34
- Citra North Marion Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 832 students
2085 W Highway 329
Citra, FL 32113
(352)671-6035 8.8 6-8 832
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.