Mclean County High School
- Mclean County High School's student population of 479 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||479 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mclean County High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,246 schools in Kentucky (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#933 out of 1246 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mclean County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Calhoun Mclean County Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 344 students
1901 Hwy 136 E
Calhoun, KY 42327
(270) 273-5191 0.0 6-8 344
- Calhoun Calhoun Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 352 students
755 Main St
Calhoun, KY 42327
(270) 273-3264 1.7 PK-5 352
- Livermore Livermore Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 280 students
110 Eighth St
Livermore, KY 42352
(270) 278-2522 6.4 PK-5 280
- Utica Southern Oaks Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 455 students
7525 U.s. Highway 431
Utica, KY 42376
(270) 852-7570 8.7 PK-5 455
- Sacramento Marie Gatton Phillips Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 121 students
640 Main St
Sacramento, KY 42372
(270) 736-2343 9.4 PK-5 121
A generous Michigan teen was growing his hair long to donate to Locks of Love, but was suspended from school as a result. Was this the right cut? We’ll discuss both side of the issue.
A recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court bans public school use by churches outside of normal school hours, and we’ll take a look at both sides of this issue.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?