Meadow Valley Middle School
- Meadow Valley Middle School's student population of 75 students has declined by 22% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Meadow Valley Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NV)|
|Overall School Rank||#470 out of 620 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lincoln County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Panaca Panaca Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 133 students
1000 Edwards Street
Panaca, NV 89042
(775)728-4446 0.0 PK-6 133
- Panaca Lincoln County High School Grades: 9-12 | 172 students
1111 Edwards St.
Panaca, NV 89042
(775)728-4481 0.1 9-12 172
- Pioche Pioche Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 83 students
695 Airport Rd.
Pioche, NV 89043
(775)962-5832 10.9 PK-6 83
- Caliente Caliente Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 110 students
289 Lincoln St.
Caliente, NV 89008
(775)726-3772 13.9 PK-6 110
- Enterprise Enterprise School Grades: PK-6 | 432 students
216 S 100 E, 216 S 100 E
Enterprise, UT 84725
(435)878-2236 39.6 PK-6 432
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.