Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-4
- Enrollment: 311 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Minority Enrollment: 27%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in NJ
- Math Proficiency: 45-49% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60-64% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), NJ Dept. of Education
Meadowbrook ranks among the top 20% of public schools in New Jersey for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Meadowbrook's ranking?
Meadowbrook ranks among the top 20% of public schools in New Jersey for: Highest overall rank (Top 20%), Highest math proficiency (Top 20%), Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%) and Lowest student:teacher ratio (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
45-49% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 26% NJ state average), while 60-64% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 47% NJ state average).
How many students attend Meadowbrook?
311 students attend Meadowbrook.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
73% of Meadowbrook students are White, 13% of students are Hispanic, 10% of students are Asian, 3% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Meadowbrook?
Meadowbrook has a student ration of 10:1, which is lower than the New Jersey state average of 11:1.
What grades does Meadowbrook offer ?
Meadowbrook offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-4
What school district is Meadowbrook part of?
Meadowbrook is part of Hillsdale School District.
Review Meadowbrook. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities