Medicine Valley Junior Senior High School
- Medicine Valley Junior Senior High School's student population of 103 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||103 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Medicine Valley Junior Senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||#619 out of 918 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||MEDICINE VALLEY PUBLIC SCHOOLS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Curtis Medicine Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 117 students
605 Ord Ave
Curtis, NE 69025
(308)367-4210 0.3 PK-6 117
- Maywood Maywood Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 110 students
1 Tiger Dr
Maywood, NE 69038
(308)362-4223 5.2 PK-6 110
- Eustis Eustis-farnam High School Grades: 7-12 | 86 students
504 N Ingall St
Eustis, NE 69028
(308)486-3991 26.2 7-12 86
- Hayes Center Hayes Center Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 59 students
318 Daniels Ave
Hayes Center, NE 69032
(308)286-5601 27.2 PK-6 59
- Hayes Center Hayes Center Secondary School Grades: 7-12 | 35 students
501 Troth St
Hayes Center, NE 69032
(308)286-5600 27.3 7-12 35
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.