- Grades: Kindergarten-4
- Enrollment: 256 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 30%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MA
- Math Proficiency: 20-24% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-54% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20-24% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MA state average), while 50-54% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MA state average).
How many students attend Memorial Park?
256 students attend Memorial Park.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
70% of Memorial Park students are White, 20% of students are Hispanic, 7% of students are Two or more races, and 3% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Memorial Park?
Memorial Park has a student ration of 11:1, which is lower than the Massachusetts state average of 12:1.
What grades does Memorial Park offer ?
Memorial Park offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-4 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Memorial Park part of?
Memorial Park is part of Rockland School District.
Review Memorial Park. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities