Menlo Park Academy
Menlo Park Academy places among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 1%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 1%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 1%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Menlo Park Academy's student population of 364 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||364 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Menlo Park Academy is ranked within the top 1% of all 3,224 schools in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||n/a|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Menlo Park Academy School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Riverside School Grades: PK-8 | 527 students
14601 Montrose Ave
Cleveland, OH 44111
(216)476-6800 0.3 PK-8 527
- Cleveland Regent High School Grades: 9-12 | 40 students
5806 Broadway Ave
Cleveland, OH 44127
(216)512-0076 0.6 9-12 40
- Cleveland Garfield Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 575 students
3800 W 140th St
Cleveland, OH 44111
(216)920-7000 0.8 PK-8 575
- Cleveland Almira Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 528 students
3375 W 99th St
Cleveland, OH 44102
(216)838-6150 0.9 PK-8 528
- Lakewood Roosevelt Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 249 students
13465 Franklin Blvd
Lakewood, OH 44107
(216)529-4224 0.9 K-5 249
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.