Menlo Park Academy
Menlo Park Academy places among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 1%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 1%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 1%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Menlo Park Academy's student population of 364 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||364 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Menlo Park Academy is ranked within the top 1% of all 3,224 schools in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#6 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Menlo Park Academy School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Riverside School Grades: PK-8 | 527 students
14601 Montrose Ave
Cleveland, OH 44111
(216)476-6800 0.3 PK-8 527
- Cleveland Regent High School Grades: 9-12 | 40 students
5806 Broadway Ave
Cleveland, OH 44127
(216)512-0076 0.6 9-12 40
- Cleveland Garfield Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 575 students
3800 W 140th St
Cleveland, OH 44111
(216)920-7000 0.8 PK-8 575
- Cleveland Almira Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 528 students
3375 W 99th St
Cleveland, OH 44102
(216)838-6150 0.9 PK-8 528
- Lakewood Roosevelt Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 249 students
13465 Franklin Blvd
Lakewood, OH 44107
(216)529-4224 0.9 K-5 249
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.