Meridian Middle School
- Meridian Middle School's student population of 594 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||594 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Meridian Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1150 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Kent School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kent Park Orchard Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 533 students
11010 Se 232nd St
Kent, WA 98031
(253)373-7473 0.6 PK-6 533
- Kent George T. Daniel Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 535 students
11310 Se 248th St
Kent, WA 98030
(253)373-7615 0.9 PK-6 535
- Kent Martin Sortun Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 689 students
12711 Se 248th St
Kent, WA 98030
(253)373-7314 1.0 PK-6 689
- Kent Sunrise Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 628 students
22300 132nd Ave Se
Kent, WA 98042
(253)373-7630 1.1 PK-6 628
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.