Meeker Middle School
- Meeker Middle School's student population of 608 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||608 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Meeker Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1172 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Kent School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kent Glenridge Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 461 students
19405 120th Ave Se
Kent, WA 98031
(253)373-7494 0.5 PK-6 461
- Renton Carriage Crest Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 472 students
18235 140th Ave Se
Renton, WA 98058
(253)373-7597 1.0 PK-6 472
- Kent Lake Youngs Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 494 students
19660 142nd Ave Se
Kent, WA 98042
(253)373-7646 1.0 PK-6 494
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.