Marlette Community School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Marlette Community School District serving 888 students in Marlette, Michigan.
- Minority enrollment is 9% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Michigan state average of 34%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 19:1 is more than the state average of 18:1.
|School District Name||Marlette Community School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||888 students|
|# of Teachers||46 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
|# of Male Students||434 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||454 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||4 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||49 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||8 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||804 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||23 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||74|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||66|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||58|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||63|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||54|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||65|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||68|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||79|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||63|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||79|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||74|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||58|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||87|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Marlette Community School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 855 school districts in Michigan (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90-94% has increased from 80-84% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $10,028 in this school district is less than the state average of $12,544. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $10,196 is less than the state average of $12,533. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MI)|
|Total Revenue||$10 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$10 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$10,028||$12,544|
|Spending / Student||$10,196||$12,533|
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.