Milford High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,257 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 41%
- Graduation Rate: 86% (Btm 50% in MA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50%
- Math Proficiency: 43% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 63% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
43% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MA state average), while 63% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Milford High School?
The graduation rate of Milford High School is 86%, which is lower than the Massachusetts state average of 88%.
How many students attend Milford High School?
1,257 students attend Milford High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
59% of Milford High School students are White, 30% of students are Hispanic, 4% of students are Black, 3% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are American Indian, and 2% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Milford High School?
Milford High School has a student ration of 13:1, which is higher than the Massachusetts state average of 12:1.
What grades does Milford High School offer ?
Milford High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Milford High School part of?
Milford High School is part of Milford School District.
Review Milford High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities