Millard North High School
- The student population of 2521 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 146 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||2,521 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||146 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.35 is more than the state average of 0.26. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Millard School District's student population of 23,702 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 96% has decreased from 99% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $10,515 in this district is less than the state average of $18,783. The district revenue/student has grown by 6% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,698 is less than the state average of $18,332. The district spending/student has grown by 9% over four years.
|School District Name||Millard School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||23,702||322|
|District Total Revenue||$248 MM||$6 MM|
|District Spending||$252 MM||$6 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$10,515||$18,783|
|District Spending / Student||$10,698||$18,332|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OmahaCottonwood Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 309 students
615 Piedmont Dr
Omaha, NE 68154
OmahaHarvey Oaks Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 263 students
15228 Shirley St
Omaha, NE 68144
Boys TownRtc Sudyka
Boys Town, NE 68010
OmahaKiewit Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 938 students
15650 Howard St
Omaha, NE 68118
Boys TownBoys Town Intervention/assessment Interim Program
13803 Flanagan Blvd
Boys Town, NE 68010
this school has a very strong graduating percentage i cant wait to come to millard north high school
- Posted by Student/Alumni - isaac