Cottonwood Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 331 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 16%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in NE
- Math Proficiency: 65-69% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60-64% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), NE Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Cottonwood Elementary School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
65-69% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 52% NE state average), while 60-64% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 52% NE state average).
How many students attend Cottonwood Elementary School?
331 students attend Cottonwood Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
84% of Cottonwood Elementary School students are White, 7% of students are Hispanic, 5% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are Asian, and 2% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Cottonwood Elementary School?
Cottonwood Elementary School has a student ration of 13:1, which is higher than the Nebraska state average of 12:1.
What grades does Cottonwood Elementary School offer ?
Cottonwood Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
Review Cottonwood Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities