Millbury Junior/senior High School
Top Placements (Massachusetts)
Millbury Junior/senior High School is Listed among the top public schools in Massachusetts for:
- Category Attribute
- Graduation Rate Highest graduation rate (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Millbury Junior/senior High School's student population of 716 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 63 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||716 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||63 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Millbury Junior/senior High School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1671 schools in Massachusetts (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
- The school district of Millbury Junior/senior High School is Millbury School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 397 school districts in Massachusetts (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Millbury School District's student population of 1,732 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The district's graduation rate of 95% has increased from 90-94% over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $14,433 in this district is less than the state average of $20,551. The district revenue/student has declined by 9% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $14,347 is less than the state average of $19,475. The district spending/student has declined by 9% over four school years.
|School District Name||Millbury School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||1,732||1,344|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Graduation Rate||≥95%|
|District Total Revenue||$26 MM||$28 MM|
|District Spending||$26 MM||$26 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$14,433||$20,551|
|District Spending / Student||$14,347||$19,475|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Millbury Elmwood Street Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 602 students
40 Elmwood Street
Millbury, MA 01527
(508)865-5241 0.9 PK-3 602
- Millbury Raymond E. Shaw Elementary School Grades: 4-6 | 414 students
58 Elmwood Street
Millbury, MA 01527
(508)865-3541 0.9 4-6 414
- Worcester Quinsigamond Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 780 students
14 Blackstone River Rd.
Worcester, MA 01607
(508)799-3502 2.8 PK-6 780
- Grafton Millbury Street Elementary School Grades: 2-6 | 707 students
105 Millbury Street
Grafton, MA 01519
(508)839-0757 3.0 2-6 707
Millbury has the best school system EVER!!!!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - AArmy
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn about how public schools are implementing new programs that encourage dropouts to return to the classroom.
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.