Miller Elementary School
- Miller Elementary School's student population of 517 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||517 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
- Miller Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Frisco Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aubrey Savannah Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 700 students
1101 Cotton Exchange Dr
Aubrey, TX 76227
(972)347-7400 1.5 PK-5 700
- Frisco Stafford Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 818 students
2288 Little River Dr
Frisco, TX 75034
(469)633-5100 1.7 6-8 818
- Frisco Boals Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 762 students
2035 Jaguar Dr
Frisco, TX 75034
(469)633-3300 1.9 K-5 762
- Little Elm Catherine Bell Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 662 students
601 Villa Paloma Blvd
Little Elm, TX 75068
(972)347-7200 2.0 K-5 662
- Prosper Windsong Ranch Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 522 students
800 Copper Canyon Dr
Prosper, TX 75078
(469)219-2220 2.0 PK-5 522
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.