Millers Run Usd #37
Millers Run Usd #37 places among the top 20% of public schools in Vermont for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- Millers Run Usd #37's student population of 122 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Millers Run Usd #37 is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 290 schools in Vermont (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VT)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#253 out of 290 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)||25-29%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Millers Run USD #37 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sutton Sutton Village School Grades: PK-8 | 105 students
95 Underpass Road
Sutton, VT 05867
(802) 467-3492 4.9 PK-8 105
- Lyndonville Lyndon Town School Grades: PK-8 | 558 students
2591 Lily Pond Road
Lyndonville, VT 05851
(802) 626-3209 7.7 PK-8 558
- Glover Glover Village School Grades: PK-8 | 124 students
100 School Street
Glover, VT 05839
(802) 525-6958 7.9 PK-8 124
- West Burke Newark School Grades: PK-8 | 60 students
1448 Newark Street
West Burke, VT 05871
(802) 467-3401 8.7 PK-8 60
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.