Millers Run Usd #37
Millers Run Usd #37 places among the top 20% of public schools in Vermont for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- Millers Run Usd #37's student population of 118 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has declined by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Millers Run Usd #37's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VT)|
|Overall School Rank||#235 out of 289 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Millers Run USD #37 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sutton Sutton Village School Grades: PK-8 | 104 students
95 Underpass Road
Sutton, VT 05867
(802)467-3492 4.9 PK-8 104
- Lyndonville Lyndon Town School Grades: PK-8 | 505 students
2591 Lily Pond Road
Lyndonville, VT 05851
(802)626-3209 7.7 PK-8 505
- Glover Glover Village School Grades: PK-8 | 127 students
100 School Street
Glover, VT 05839
(802)525-6958 7.9 PK-8 127
- West Burke Newark School Grades: K-8 | 61 students
1448 Newark Street
West Burke, VT 05871
(802)467-3401 8.7 K-8 61
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.