Millville Area Junior Senior High School
- Millville Area Junior Senior High School's student population of 336 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has grown by 18% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||336 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Millville Area Junior Senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1732 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Millville Area SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Millville Millville Area Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 349 students
370 Batten Lane
Millville, PA 17846
(570)458-5538 0.1 K-6 349
- Lairdsville Carl G Renn Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 241 students
183 School Lane
Lairdsville, PA 17742
(570)584-3070 8.7 PK-6 241
- Benton Benton Area Mshs Grades: 7-12 | 293 students
400 Park Street
Benton, PA 17814
(570)925-2651 9.1 7-12 293
- Benton Appleman Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 366 students
525 Park Street
Benton, PA 17814
(570)925-6971 9.2 K-6 366
- Bloomsburg Susq-cyber Charter School Grades: 9-12 | 95 students
240 Market Street, Suite 15
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
(570)245-0252 9.2 9-12 95
Nearby Homes for Sale
Not just kids need schooling. Learn about the Parent Academy offered through Miami-Dade County Public Schools, where parents go back to school.
Across the country, parents are opting their children out of Common Core testing, with New York City seeing some of the biggest opt-out numbers. How is this massive school district handling the situation?
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.