Mio-ausable Elementary School
- Mio-ausable Elementary School's student population of 217 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||217 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mio-ausable Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#1971 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||18:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mio-AuSable s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mio Mio-ausable High School Grades: 6-12 | 303 students
1110 West 8th St
Mio, MI 48647
(989)826-2481 0.0 6-12 303
- Fairview Fairview School Grades: K-12 | 316 students
1879 East Miller Rd
Fairview, MI 48621
(989)848-7004 6.6 K-12 316
- West Branch Rose City School Grades: K-8 | 170 students
208 Ward St
West Branch, MI 48661
(989)343-2250 16.1 K-8 170
- Lewiston Lewiston Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 162 students
4580 Montmorency St
Lewiston, MI 49756
(989)786-2253 17.9 K-8 162
- Hale Hale High School Grades: 9-12 | 129 students
311 N Washington St
Hale, MI 48739
(989)728-3551 25.4 9-12 129
Parents around the country are partaking in the Save Our Schools March to help maintain funding for our education system. Learn more about this movement and how you can get involved.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.