Mission Manor Elementary School
- Mission Manor Elementary School's student population of 632 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||632 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mission Manor Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1230 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||19:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sunnyside Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson La Paloma Academy-south Grades: K-8 | 413 students
5660 S 12th
Tucson, AZ 85715
(520)545-0575 0.5 K-8 413
- Tucson Math And Science Success Academy Grades: K-8 | 470 students
434 W. Lerdo Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85706
(520)751-2783 0.7 K-8 470
- Tucson Liberty Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 723 students
5495 S Liberty Ave
Tucson, AZ 85706
(520)545-2000 0.8 K-6 723
- Tucson Vision Charter School Grades: 9-12 | 37 students
5901 S. Calle Santa Cruz
Tucson, AZ 85734
(520)444-0241 0.8 9-12 37
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.