Liberty Elementary School
- Liberty Elementary School's student population of 723 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||723 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Liberty Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has decreased from 26:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1189 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||19:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sunnyside Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Apollo Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 592 students
265 West Nebraska Street
Tucson, AZ 85706
(520)545-2000 0.2 6-8 592
- Tucson La Paloma Academy-south Grades: K-8 | 413 students
5660 S 12th
Tucson, AZ 85715
(520)545-0575 0.4 K-8 413
- Tucson Pima County Jted At Star Grades: 9-12 | 7 students
5093 S. Liberty Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85741
(520)545-2300 0.5 9-12 7
- Tucson S.t.a.r. Academic Center Grades: 6-12 | 256 students
5093 S. Liberty
Tucson, AZ 85706
(520)545-2000 0.5 6-12 256
- Tucson Toltecali High School Grades: 9-12 | 96 students
251 W. Irvington Rd
Tucson, AZ 85714
(520)807-7923 0.7 9-12 96
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.