Monon Trail Elementary School
- Monon Trail Elementary School's student population of 346 students has grown by 58% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has grown by 28% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||346 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Monon Trail Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 1767 schools in Indiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Monon Trail Elementary School is Westfield-washington s School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 357 school districts in Indiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Westfield-washington s School District's student population of 7,235 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $14,055 is higher than the state average of $12,561. The district revenue/student has grown by 6% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,604 is less than the state average of $10,672. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|School District Name||Westfield-washington s School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||7,235||1,398|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$92 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$69 MM||$15 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$14,055||$12,561|
|District Spending / Student||$10,604||$10,672|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Westfield Westfield Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1099 students
345 W Hoover St
Westfield, IN 46074
(317)867-6600 1.5 6-8 1099
- Westfield Oak Trace Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 590 students
16504 Oak Ridge Rd
Westfield, IN 46074
(317)867-6400 3.2 PK-4 590
Students with disabilities may require the assistance of a service dog, but how might the presence of a dog in the classroom affect other students? Could it be too distracting?
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.