Monon Trail Elementary School
- Monon Trail Elementary School's student population of 426 students has grown by 71% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has grown by 64% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||426 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Monon Trail Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#435 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Westfield-Washington s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Westfield Westfield Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 1214 students
345 W Hoover St
Westfield, IN 46074
(317)867-6600 1.5 7-8 1214
- Westfield Oak Trace Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 627 students
16504 Oak Ridge Rd
Westfield, IN 46074
(317)867-6400 3.2 PK-4 627
Glendale Public Schools has hired a company to monitor student posts on social media. The district claims the practice will help school officials step in when a student threatens to hurt himself or someone else.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.