Mooreville High School
- Mooreville High School's student population of 491 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||491 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mooreville High School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MS)|
|Overall School Rank||#35 out of 840 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lee County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mooreville Mooreville Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 399 students
Mooreville, MS 38857
(662)680-4894 0.0 6-8 399
- Mooreville Mooreville Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 772 students
967 C.r. 1409
Mooreville, MS 38857
(662)844-7105 3.1 K-5 772
- Fulton Dorsey Attendance Center Grades: K-8 | 338 students
1 Dorsey School Road
Fulton, MS 38843
(662)862-3663 4.2 K-8 338
- Tupelo Lawhon Elementary School Grades: 2-5 | 539 students
140 Lake Street
Tupelo, MS 38804
(662)841-8910 6.0 2-5 539
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.