Mooringsport Elementary School
- Mooringsport Elementary School's student population of 313 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||313 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mooringsport Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1047 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Caddo Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Shreveport Blanchard Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 418 students
402 Birch Avenue
Shreveport, LA 71107
(318)929-2691 8.5 PK-4 418
- Belcher Herndon Magnet School Grades: K-8 | 691 students
11845 Gamm Road
Belcher, LA 71004
(318)221-7676 9.6 K-8 691
- Shreveport Jack P. Timmons Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 270 students
1410 Greenwood-mooringsport Ro
Shreveport, LA 71107
(318)929-3950 9.8 PK-5 270
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.