Mountain Ridge High School
Mountain Ridge High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Graduation Rate Highest graduation rate (Top 5%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%)
- Mountain Ridge High School's student population of 2,280 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 90 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||2,280 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||90 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mountain Ridge High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,842 schools in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1082 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Deer Valley Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest elementary school is Pinnacle Pointe Academy (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glendale Pinnacle Pointe Academy Grades: K-6 | 260 students
6753 West Pinnacle Peak Road
Glendale, AZ 85310
(623)537-3535 0.4 K-6 260
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.