Mountain View Elementary School
- Mountain View Elementary School's student population of 650 students has grown by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has grown by 30% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||650 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mountain View Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,791 schools in Maryland (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#866 out of 1791 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Loudoun County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Crownsville South Shore Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 341 students
1376 Fairfield Loop Rd
Crownsville, MD 21032
(410) 222-3865 1.4 K-5 341
- Annapolis Rolling Knolls Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 413 students
1985 Valley Rd
Annapolis, MD 21401
(410) 222-5820 2.1 PK-5 413
- Annapolis Annapolis High School Grades: 9-12 | 1,980 student
2700 Riva Rd
Annapolis, MD 21401
(410) 266-5240 3.4 9-12 1,980
- Millersville Millersville Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 331 students
1601 Millersville Rd
Millersville, MD 21108
(410) 222-3800 3.8 K-5 331
- Severna Park Jones Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 330 students
122 Hoyle Ln
Severna Park, MD 21146
(410) 222-6565 3.9 K-5 330
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.