Narcoossee Elementary School
- Narcoossee Elementary School's student population of 952 students has grown by 32% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 60 teachers has grown by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||952 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Narcoossee Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#687 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Osceola School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Cloud Narcoossee Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1185 students
2700 N Narcoossee Rd
Saint Cloud, FL 34771
(407)891-6600 0.0 6-8 1185
- Orlando Eagle Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 1135 students
10025 Eagle Creek Sanctuary Bl
Orlando, FL 32832
(407)930-5592 2.4 PK-5 1135
- Kissimmee East Lake Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 1073 students
4001 Boggy Creek Rd
Kissimmee, FL 34744
(407)943-8450 3.0 PK-5 1073
- Orlando Lake Nona Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 2063 students
13700 Narcoossee Rd
Orlando, FL 32832
(407)956-8300 4.0 6-8 2063
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.