Nashville Community High School
- The student population of 380 students has declined by 5% over five years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has declined by 20% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||380 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 12:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.10 is less than the state average of 0.67. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Nashville Chsd 99 School District's student population of 380 students has decreased by 11% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $12,135 is higher than the state average of $11,118. The district revenue/student has declined by 8% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $12,304 is higher than the state average of $11,218. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Nashville Chsd 99 School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||380||753|
|District Total Revenue||$5 MM||$11 MM|
|District Spending||$5 MM||$11 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$12,135||$11,118|
|District Spending / Student||$12,304||$11,218|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- NashvilleNashville Grade SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 549 students
750 E Gorman St
Nashville, IL 62263
- OakdaleOakdale Grade SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 74 students
280 E Main St
Oakdale, IL 62268
- HoyletonHoyleton Education CenterGrades: 7-12 | 36 students
350 N Main St
Hoyleton, IL 62803
- HoyletonHoyleton Consolidated Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 46 students
520 N Main St
Hoyleton, IL 62803
- AshleyAshley Com Consolidated SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 147 students
450 N Third St
Ashley, IL 62808