- The student population of 2112 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 127 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||2,112 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||127 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.64 is more than the state average of 0.45. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Wake County s School District's student population of 155,820 students has grown by 5% over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 85% has increased from 78% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $8,056 in this district is less than the state average of $15,636. The district revenue/student has declined by 45% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $8,456 is less than the state average of $15,099. The district spending/student has declined by 13% over four years.
|School District Name||Wake County s School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||155,820||912|
|District Total Revenue||$1,216 MM||$14 MM|
|District Spending||$1,276 MM||$14 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$8,056||$15,636|
|District Spending / Student||$8,456||$15,099|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RaleighPartnership Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 292 students
601 Devereux Street
Raleigh, NC 27605
RaleighWiley Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 429 students
301 Saint Mary's St
Raleigh, NC 27605
RaleighUnderwood Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 520 students
1614 Glenwood Avenue
Raleigh, NC 27608
RaleighWake Young Men's Leadership AcademyGrades: 6-11 | 247 students
567 East Hargett St
Raleigh, NC 27601
RaleighWake Young Women's Leadership AcademyGrades: 6-11 | 281 students
, Governor Morehead
Raleigh, NC 27606