Wiley Elementary School
- Wiley Elementary School's student population of 478 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||478 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Wiley Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#564 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wake County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Raleigh Needham Broughton High School Grades: 9-12 | 2141 students
723 Saint Mary's St
Raleigh, NC 27605
(919)856-7810 0.4 9-12 2141
- Raleigh Partnership Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 297 students
601 Devereux Street
Raleigh, NC 27605
(919)856-8200 0.4 K-5 297
- Charlotte Aristotle Preparatory Academy Grades: K-5 | 162 students
2461 Arty Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28208
(704)215-4550 0.7 K-5 162
- Concord Cabarrus Charter Academy Grades: K-10 | 1432 students
355 Poplar Crossing Drive Nw
Concord, NC 28027
(704)789-2500 0.7 K-10 1432
- Raleigh Central Wake Charter High School Grades: 9-12 | 65 students
1425 Rock Quarry Road
Raleigh, NC 27610
(919)521-5067 0.7 9-12 65
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.