Nevada High School
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 175 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 9:1
- Minority Enrollment: 48%
- Graduation Rate: ≥80% (Btm 50% in AR)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 20-24% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AR Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20-24% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 47% AR state average), while 35-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 45% AR state average).
What is the graduation rate of Nevada High School?
The graduation rate of Nevada High School is 80%, which is lower than the Arkansas state average of 86%.
How many students attend Nevada High School?
175 students attend Nevada High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
52% of Nevada High School students are White, 40% of students are Black, 6% of students are Two or more races, and 2% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Nevada High School?
Nevada High School has a student ration of 9:1, which is lower than the Arkansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Nevada High School offer ?
Nevada High School offers enrollment in grades 7-12 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Nevada High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities