New Buffalo Senior High School
- New Buffalo Senior High School's student population of 209 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has grown by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||209 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- New Buffalo Senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#766 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||New Buffalo Area s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Buffalo New Buffalo Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 146 students
1112 East Clay St
New Buffalo, MI 49117
(269)469-6003 0.0 6-8 146
- New Buffalo New Buffalo Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 235 students
12291 Lubke Rd
New Buffalo, MI 49117
(269)469-6060 2.0 K-5 235
- Michigan City Springfield Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 392 students
3054 W 800 N
Michigan City, IN 46360
(219)873-2117 5.5 K-6 392
- Three Oaks Three Oaks Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 139 students
100 Oak St
Three Oaks, MI 49128
(269)756-9050 5.9 3-5 139
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.