Educational Services Commission Of Morris County School District
- For the 2020 school year, there are 2 public schools in Educational Services Commission Of Morris County School District, serving 65 students.
- public school in Educational Services Commission Of Morris County School District have a diversity score of 0.51, which is less than the New Jersey public school average of 0.70.
- Minority enrollment is 34% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the New Jersey public school average of 56% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 4:1 is less than the New Jersey public school average of 12:1.
|School District Name||Educational Services Commission Of Morris County School District|
|School District Website||http://www.escmorris.com|
|School District Phone Number||(973)540-8844|
|School District Grades Offered||PK - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NJ)|
|# of Schools||2 Schools||2,593 Schools|
|# of Students||65 Students||1,370,037 Students|
|# of Teachers||17 Teachers||113,509 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1||12:1|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 Student||1,764 Students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||2 Students||139,807 Students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||15 Students||387,558 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||3 Students||205,579 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||43 Students||605,321 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||2,908 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||1 Student||27,100 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||40,174|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-||90,834|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-||94,517|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-||94,807|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||2||98,088|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||1||99,118|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||1||100,315|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-||99,690|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-||98,862|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||1||100,569|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||1||103,043|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||1||100,115|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||3||98,802|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||8||97,710|
|# of Ungraded Students:||47||53,393|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $533,055 is higher than the state average of $20,997. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $542,836 is higher than the state average of $21,189. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NJ)|
|Total Revenue||$29 MM||$19 MM|
|Spending||$30 MM||$19 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$533,055||$20,997|
|Spending / Student||$542,836||$21,189|
Educational Services Commission Of Morris County School District Public Schools (2020)
We examine proposed changes to high school athletic policies in both Ohio and Florida, which have been met with both support and opposition from residents of the states.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.