Lenape Valley Regional High School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Lenape Valley Regional High School District serving 780 students in Stanhope, New Jersey.
- Minority enrollment is 16% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the New Jersey state average of 55%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is more than the state average of 12:1.
Lenape Valley Regional High School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Stanhope Lenape Valley Regional High School28 Sparta Road
Stanhope, NJ 07874
Grades: 9-12 | 780 students
|School District Name||Lenape Valley Regional High School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||780 students|
|# of Teachers||60 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
|# of Male Students||383 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||397 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||23 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||67 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||27 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||658 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||3 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||175|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||202|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||172|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||223|
|# of Ungraded Students:||8|
- Lenape Valley Regional High School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 656 school districts in New Jersey (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 94% has increased from 93% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NJ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $19,152 in this school district is less than the state average of $20,704. The school district revenue/student has grown by 7% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $19,063 is less than the state average of $21,080. The school district spending/student has grown by 7% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NJ)|
|Total Revenue||$15 MM||$19 MM|
|Spending||$15 MM||$19 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$19,152||$20,704|
|Spending / Student||$19,063||$21,080|
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.