Pennsauken Township Board Of Education School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public middle school managed by Pennsauken Township Board Of Education School District serving 778 students in Merchantville, New Jersey.
- Minority enrollment is 88% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the New Jersey state average of 54%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the state average of 12:1.
|School District Name||Pennsauken Township Board Of Education School District|
|# of Schools||11|
|# of Students||5,055|
|# of Teachers||397|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13|
|# of Male Students||2,618|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||2,437|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||6|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||563|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||2,217|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1,573|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||639|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||11|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||46|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||148|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||359|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||355|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||369|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||369|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||363|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||339|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||338|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||362|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||326|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||272|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||345|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||329|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||337|
|# of Ungraded Students:||444|
- Pennsauken Township Board Of Education School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 656 school districts in New Jersey (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 85% has increased from 82% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NJ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $18,648 in this school district is less than the state average of $20,569. The school district revenue/student has declined by 8% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $19,289 is less than the state average of $20,942. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NJ)|
|Total Revenue||$98 MM||$19 MM|
|Spending||$101 MM||$19 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$18,648||$20,569|
|Spending / Student||$19,289||$20,942|
We’ll report on a new partnership between schools in Chicago and Boston that is bringing an award-winning digital education platform to their schools. So what exactly is Boom Writer?
We've put together this resource guide to help students and adults get the help they require to choose a good language immersion program.
We examine the oldest school district west of the Mississippi River – the Hawaii Department of Education.