Mosquero Municipal School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Mosquero Municipal School District serving 45 students in Mosquero, New Mexico.
- Minority enrollment is 22% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the New Mexico state average of 76%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 6:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
|School District Name||Mosquero Municipal School District|
|# of Schools||2|
|# of Students||45|
|# of Teachers||7|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6|
|# of Male Students||22|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||23|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||10|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||35|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||1|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||5|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||3|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||3|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||3|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||7|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Mosquero Municipal School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 140 school districts in New Mexico (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has decreased from PS% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NM)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $40,881 is higher than the state average of $13,738. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $41,000 is higher than the state average of $13,383. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NM)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$5 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$40,881||$13,738|
|Spending / Student||$41,000||$13,383|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.