New Washington Middle/high School
- The student population of 424 students has declined by 12% over five years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has declined by 6% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||424 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.06 is less than the state average of 0.27. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Greater Clark County s School District's student population of 10,591 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $11,897 is higher than the state average of $11,417. The district revenue/student has declined by 5% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,650 is higher than the state average of $10,528. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Greater Clark County s School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||10,591||1,465|
|District Total Revenue||$126 MM||$17 MM|
|District Spending||$112 MM||$15 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$11,897||$11,417|
|District Spending / Student||$10,650||$10,528|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New WashingtonNew Washington Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 331 students
Po Box 130 - 224 Poplar
New Washington, IN 47162
LexingtonLexington Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 208 students
Po Box 210
Lexington, IN 47138
La GrangeLuther Luckett Education Center
Box 6 Dawkins Road
La Grange, KY 40031
CharlestownPleasant Ridge Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 444 students
1250 Monroe St
Charlestown, IN 47111
HanoverSouthwestern Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 684 students
273 S Main Cross St
Hanover, IN 47243
July 12, 2017
Learn whether a year round attendance schedule or traditional schedule may be more appropriate for your child.
July 12, 2017
It is helpful to know the issues involved when considering public versus private schools. More about these considerations here.
July 02, 2017
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.