- The student population of 424 students has declined by 12% over five years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has declined by 6% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||424 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.06 is less than the state average of 0.27. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Greater Clark County s School District's student population of 10,591 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $11,837 is higher than the state average of $11,554. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,813 is higher than the state average of $10,627. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Greater Clark County s School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||10,591||1,465|
|District Total Revenue||$125 MM||$17 MM|
|District Spending||$114 MM||$16 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$11,837||$11,554|
|District Spending / Student||$10,813||$10,627|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New WashingtonNew Washington Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 331 students
Po Box 130 - 224 Poplar
New Washington, IN 47162
LexingtonLexington Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 208 students
Po Box 210
Lexington, IN 47138
La GrangeLuther Luckett Education Center
Box 6 Dawkins Road
La Grange, KY 40031
CharlestownPleasant Ridge Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 444 students
1250 Monroe St
Charlestown, IN 47111
HanoverSouthwestern Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 684 students
273 S Main Cross St
Hanover, IN 47243
April 22, 2017
Police departments on public school campuses have played a major role in reducing violent crime and the speed limit. Unfortunately, they are also fighting an uphill battle against budget cuts.
April 22, 2017
Which states have the most diverse public schools? We analyze our data to find how much diversity truly exists on public school campuses. Learn about the varying levels of school diversity in regions around the nation, as well as the benefits derived from ethnic diversity in schools.
April 21, 2017
Children are reading less and less in this country, and the effects of that are showing in their performance in school. However, there are a variety of ways parents can encourage their children to read – and hopefully to love reading!