Newtown-harris High School
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 33 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 4:1
- Minority Enrollment: 15%
- Graduation Rate: ≥50% (Btm 50% in MO)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 21-39% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-59% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
21-39% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 40-59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
What is the graduation rate of Newtown-harris High School?
The graduation rate of Newtown-harris High School is 50%, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 90%.
How many students attend Newtown-harris High School?
33 students attend Newtown-harris High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
85% of Newtown-harris High School students are White, 9% of students are Two or more races, and 6% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Newtown-harris High School?
Newtown-harris High School has a student ration of 4:1, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Newtown-harris High School offer ?
Newtown-harris High School offers enrollment in grades 7-12
Review Newtown-harris High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities