Nezperce School serves 160 students in grades Prekindergarten-12.
Nezperce School placed in the top 5% of all schools in Idaho for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 5%, and reading proficiency is top 10%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 70-74% (which is higher than the Idaho state average of 45%) for the 2018-19 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 70-74% (which is higher than the Idaho state average of 55%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is lower than the Idaho state level of 17:1.
Minority enrollment is 15% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the Idaho state average of 26% (majority Hispanic).
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 160 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Minority Enrollment: 15%
- Graduation Rate: ≥50% (Btm 50% in ID)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 5%
- Math Proficiency: 70-74% (Top 5%)
- Reading Proficiency: 70-74% (Top 10%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), ID Dept. of Education
Nezperce School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Idaho for:
Reading/Language Arts Proficiency
Nezperce School's student population of 160 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Nezperce School is ranked within the top 5% of all 682 schools in Idaho (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018-19 school year.
The diversity score of Nezperce School is 0.27, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.42. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2020-2021 School Year Data
State Level (ID)
Overall Testing Rank
#30 out of 682 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
National School Lunch Program
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2020-2021 (latest school year available) National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), ID Dept. of Education
Review Nezperce School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
Teaching: Using Virtual Reality
Virtual Reality can enhance your lessons safely and efficiently. Virtual reality allows your students to explore worlds they might not otherwise see. We offer some suggestions on how to use VR in your classrooom.
July 11, 2022Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps or JROTC
JROTC offers valuable lessons in leadership, character-building and citizenship. Here's a look at the various JROTC programs out there together with a look at the pros and cons of the program.
July 05, 2022Teaching: Contract Renewal
Most teaching contracts are year-to-year, or longer if you're eligible. Here are some suggestions for safeguarding your employment.